Between my husband and daughter being sick, and the dreary weather, I need Spring bad! So, under the guise of watching over my sick family, I spent almost an entire day blurfing, looking for Spring and inspiration for a gift set class. It felt rather decadent, but, I had a wonderful time searching for it. Between getting glasses of water, kissing foreheads, and spooning out cough medicine, I found some wonderful spring cards and projects. Too many, in fact!
While I’m typing this, the sun is finally shining and it feels like spring. I’ve got a great project to share with you and I’ve also gotten what my family had! Oh well, I hope you like it and will join me for this wonderful class.
This ensemble includes a set of 6 cards and envelopes, two butterfly magnets, bookmark, and note pad. All nestled in a cute tin. (This Tin is currently on the Clearance Rack of the Stampin’ Up! website!)
I love these two butterfly magnets. They have just the right amount of “whimsy”. Who knew a little bit of roof flashing your husband would use on the house, would look so cute in your kitchen? (Beautiful Butterflies die - pg 206)
This is a great bookmark. It’s backed with the cardboard from the pack of Designer Series Paper to give it a little extra durability. It makes me want to curl up in a chair on my back porch and read a good book. Or maybe it’s just the Spring weather and not the bookmark at all. Nah!
Using the same die, I made this little note pad. Perfect for your purse or car. I don’t know about you, but I never seem to have a piece of paper around when I need to jot down a phone number or an email address. (Two Tags die - pg 206)
And here it is, all wrapped up and ready to go. Ta-da!
- Saturday, April 30th at 1pm or Monday, May 2nd at 7pm
- RSVP and pay by - Thursday, April 21st
- Your supplies will need to be ordered in time for class.
- I’ve added a link to the upper right-hand column, of the blog, for you to register and pay.
What’s included in the class fee:
- 3 square tins
- 1 Package of Fresh-Cut Notes (15 Whisper White cards & envelopes)
- 1 Package of Basic Pearls (150 pearls)
- 1/2 of Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper (6-12x12 sheets)
- You get to take home all the extra supplies from the 3 packages above. There will be enough supplies left to make 2 more gift sets!
- All other supplies needed to complete your project
- Lot’s of fun girl-time
- Lots of fun crafty-time
- All attendees will be put into a drawing for the Fresh Cuts stamp set ($21.95 value!). The Fresh-cut Notes were made to coordinate with this stamp set. If you already have this set you can pick one from any of the sets in my retired stash.
- Placing an order at the end of class will also put you in a drawing for an additional package of Fresh-Cut Notes.