Stamp Club is this Monday at 7pm. Non-members fee is $5 for supplies. I'll be teaching you how to make your own impressions folder, for the Big Shot. You’ll also be making this pretty card. Join me for a fun evening out and a chance to craft with others. RSVP by Sunday.
Mom & Me - Thursday, June 17th at 2pm. Deadline to register for class is this Monday, June 14th. I'm hoping to get the sample finished and posted soon!
Simple, Quick & Perfect. That’s my new motto! Well, at least for now. Eventually, I will succumb to the “It just needs one more thing” syndrome!
But for now…….
On my honor I will try:
To keep my cards simple, without tons of layers and paper piercing.
To insure they will be quick to make, without lots of steps and fussing.
To remember they are perfect, just the way that they are, without the need for one more thing!
Simply Itty Bitty
This is a larger version of one I made as a make n’ take. We used this one for our Bunco “Stampin’ Up!” style make n’ take! I’m sure going to miss the polka dot ribbons!
Mandy Grant created this for another Bunco group. I was subbing and got made this one. She used hearts but I thought the stars made it perfect for a boys birthday.
Simply Itty Bitty
- Itty Bitty Bits - pg 11 summer mini - #120060, $8.95
- Punch Pack - pg 11 summer mini - #118309, $16.95
- Tiny Tags - pg 28 occasions mini (you can still order this) - #118592, $16.95
- Ink & paper - Black Stazon, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry (RETIRING), Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
- 1/2 Crushed Curry Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon - #115614 - $9.95 RETIRING
- Travel Journal DSP – pg 23 summer mini - #117156, $9.95
- Extreme Elements - #115181- $26.95
- Small Star Punch – #109045 - $10.95 RETIRING
- Ink – Crumb Cake
- Paper – Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy and Crumb Cake ( AKA Kraft)