It was time again to make cards for the Birthday Card ministry at our church. We meet about once a quarter and usually make 10 cards of 4 different designs.
Since the new catalog was getting ready to come out when I made these up, I tried to use retiring paper and accessories.
- Stamps – Define Your Life, Manhattan
- Ink – Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
- Paper – Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette textured, & Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
- Accessories – Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon
I have seen this cute little dress all over the place and had to make one! It is so cute and so simple. This was made with the Scallop Circle Die. Cut out your circle, then cut away two sides. I copied this template from my friend Amanda. (Check out her blog) Of course you can change the waist size. :0)
- Paper – Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, & Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper
- Rose Red – inside sentiment
- Accessories - Pink Pirouette Stripped grosgrain, Fire Rhinestone, Circle Scallop Die, & Texturz Plate
I used the paper I cut out of the dress to “dress” up the inside. Ha-ha!
When I first saw these birds I thought “that’s nice”, well now I just love them. Aren’t they sooo cute?
- Stamps - Cheap Talk, Sincere Salutations
- Ink – Cameo Coral, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive & Stampin’ Write Markers
- Paper – Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, & Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper
- Accessories – Chocolate Felt Ribbon, Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch, dimensionals.
Ok, so I know it’s really pink…This would also make a great baby girl card.
- Stamps – Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Ink – Basic Black ink pad & Stampin’ Write Marker
- Paper – Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper
- Accessories – Butterflies Die, Pink Pirouette Stripped grosgrain, Small Oval punch, Texturz Plate
If you are viewing this in your email, don’t forget to go to my website for links to other wonderful resources and great blogs. Every project/card I’ve ever posted is there. You can go back anytime to look at old posts and get great new ideas!
As always, thanks for looking.