When it comes to our papercrafting or scrapbooking, it's time for us to get or PHD's done! You're probably thinking "What is she talking about?" I'm talking about Projects Half Done! If you're anything like me, you have lots of things you need to complete or even get started on.
Do you have a bin that looks like this?
Or maybe a scrapbook that looks like this?
Once a month I'll hold a "Work on your PhD day". Bring your projects and supplies to my house and get inspired to take your creativity to a "higher degree". My inks and stamps are available for you to use. My Sizzix "Big Shot" is also available. If the project is large there will be a small fee for the use of the "Big Shot".
I don't know about you, but I'm always more motivated when working with others. Ok, I'll call it like it is, socializing! Anyway, below are the details:
- 3rd Saturday of every month - Starting Feb. 21st
- 4th Monday of every month - Starting Feb. 23rd
- 10am - 4pm on Mondays & 10am-3pm on Saturdays (come for an hour or stay all day)
- RSVP at least a day before
- Bring your project & supplies
- You are welcome to use my stamps, inks, & punches
- Big Shot die cut machine available
Please feel free to contact me with any question.